Donation Request Policy/Charitable Donation Policy
We receive an overwhelming number of requests for donations benefiting many worthy causes. Requests exhibiting the procedures listed below will be reviewed individually and receive equal consideration. Due to the number of requests that we receive we can not respond to every request. If your donation request is met and accepted by us, you will receive a response within 30 days prior to your event.
Proposals that do not follow request procedures will not be reviewed.
1. ALL requests must be made in writing, on official letterhead, listing the following information:
a. The inside address containing "SNEDCO WHOLESALE"
b. Full name of organization
c. Name and title of contact person
d. Complete mailing address of the organization
e. Phone numbers
f. Non-profit or tax identification number
g. A brief summary of the organization, including a clear description of its purpose or mission, those who benefit from it, and the geographic area in which it operates
h. Details of the event, including its date, purpose, expected attendance and beneficiaries
2. All requests must be mailed a minimum of 60 days in advance. (PLEASE NOTE: Our Donations Committee prefers at least 90 days advance notice.)
3. SNEDCO WHOLESALE does NOT donate monetary amounts of any kind, for any event.
4. Phone calls requesting a donation or inquiring about the status of a donation request will not be accepted.
5. Written requests must be sent to:
Attn: Donations Committee, Dept 283
1049 E. John Sims Pkwy, Ste 2
Niceville, FL 32578
Download pdf printable file